12 Months of Bourbon Wallpaper

Welcome to Monday and another week. I know that we’re already looking towards the weekend and the opportunity to enjoy some Bourbon with good friends. To help make the week go by a little easier I’d like to give you a gift that will keep on giving.

12 Months of Bourbon Wallpaper

Welcome to Monday and another week. I know that we’re already looking towards the weekend and the opportunity to enjoy some Bourbon with good friends. To help make the week go by a little easier I’d like to give you a gift that will keep on giving.

Introducing the Bourbon & Banter Desktop Wallpaper Series. Each month we’ll be featuring a new desktop wallpaper design for your computer that you can download and use for free. We’d think it’s time that Bourbon Nation starts putting some muscle behind our efforts to spread the Bourbon gospel and what better place to start than our computer desktops where many of us spend way too much time.

Click on the image below for a larger version and then save to your computer in a convenient location. Then follow your operating system’s instructions for how to use it as your desktop wallpaper. Then your done and on your way to impressing your friends with your new computer artwork.

We hope you enjoy this new addition to Bourbon & Banter. We’re looking forward to sharing a new design every month this year.

PS – Please spread the word about our new desktop wallpapers. The more people we get using them the easier it is to spread the Bourbon gospel.