Best Bourbon Recipes for Summer Ad Circa 1960

It’s the first day of summer and we’re expecting a high of 94 degrees with humidity to match. Just the first day of many to come where the humidity hugs you like a wet blanket without any desire to ever let you go.

Best Bourbon Recipes for Summer

It’s the first day of summer and we’re expecting a high of 94 degrees with humidity to match. Just the first day of many to come where the humidity hugs you like a wet blanket without any desire to ever let you go. Good thing  we’ve got the folks at The Bourbon Institute to thank for providing us this handy bourbon recipes reminder from back in 1960. I know that cocktail making has reached new heights but I’m still a sucker for easy to make recipes likes these. In fact, I wonder if I can get away with making a bourbon iced coffee before my next meeting. Do you think anyone will notice? Happy Summer!