Drinking On A Budget: The 8 Cheapest Ways To Get Absolutely Trashed

Drinking on a budget? Looking to get the most bang for your buck? If so, I believe we have the perfect infographic to help you maximize your drinking on a budget efforts.

The 8 Cheapest Ways To Get Absolutely Trashed

Drinking on a budget?

Looking to get the most bang for your buck?

If so, I believe we have the perfect infographic to help you maximize your drinking on a budget efforts. Subtitled, “The 8 Cheapest Ways to Get Absolutely Trashed”, the below infographic does a fine job of breaking down all the details necessary to plan an full frontal assault on your sobriety while defending your hard earned cash. Bourbon & Banter never recommends drinking purely for the purpose of getting “trashed” nor do we ever suggest someone drink products featured below. If you must follow the infographic’s advice, please remember that you do so at your own risk.

And remember, even if you survive the alcohol attack intact, your dignity may not should others find out your beverages choices from the night before.

The 8 Cheapest Ways To Get Absolutely Trashed

Originally published back in 2009.