Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa1945

Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa 1945

Welcome to February! One down, eleven to go as they say. Today’s we’re featuring an interesting ad from Four Roses Bourbon that appeared in 1945.  Not quite sure if it conjures up the image they’re referring to in the ad, but I have to give them credit for trying something a little different. What do you think?

Hope everyone has a great weekend and welcomes in February with a few glasses of your favorite Bourbon. Cheers!

Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa1945

 Like this Bourbon advertisement? Check out our complete archive of vintage Bourbon advertisements.

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.