Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1972 – Virginia Ham Edition

Say it with me folks, “Damn! I’m glad it’s Friday.” While I still have a few hours to go before I can call it quitting time, I plan on passing the time by staring at this Old Crow Bourbon ad from 1972. It’s another ad from the series I shared last week.

Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1972

Say it with me folks, “Damn! I’m glad it’s Friday.” While I still have a few hours to go before I can call it quitting time, I plan on passing the time by staring at this Old Crow Bourbon ad from 1972. It’s another ad from the series I shared last week. This time though, we’re talking bourbon and Virginia ham. That’s a game changer in my world. Plus, I really like the large glass of whiskey approach they had going on back in 1972. No reason to be shy when drinking bourbon, right?

Have a great weekend everyone. Cheers!