Ten High Bourbon Ad Circa 1940

Good Friday everyone. I wasn’t able to track down an Easter-themed bourbon ad for you (should have saved the Virginia ham ad till today), but I was able to locate this Ten High bourbon ad from 1940 styled around tax season.

Ten High Bourbon Ad Circa 1940

Good Friday everyone. I wasn’t able to track down an Easter-themed bourbon ad for you (should have saved the Virginia ham ad till today), but I was able to locate this Ten High bourbon ad from 1940 styled around tax season.

Evidently if you’re the type of person that is thrifty and saves some money on taxes Ten High bourbon is going to help you do just that. Let me know how that’s working out for you.

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Easter this weekend. And remember, if you see any drunk Easter Bunnies, give them a break and pour them another glass of bourbon. 😉