Best Bourbon Recipes for Summer Ad Circa 1960

It’s the first day of summer and we’re expecting a high of 94 degrees with humidity to match. Just the first day of many to come where the humidity hugs you like a wet blanket without any desire to ever let you go. Good thing  we’ve got the folks at The Bourbon Institute to thank for providing us this handy bourbon recipes reminder from back in 1960. I know that cocktail making has reached new heights but I’m still a sucker for easy to make recipes likes these. In fact, I wonder if I can get away with making a bourbon iced coffee before my next meeting. Do you think anyone will notice? Happy Summer!

Best Bourbon Recipes for Summer Ad Circa 1960

About Patrick "Pops" Garrett

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.

Connect With Us

Bourbon & Banter is best shared socially. Make sure to connect and follow us via these social networks.

,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply