Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa 1945

Welcome to February! One down, eleven to go as they say. Today’s we’re featuring an interesting ad from Four Roses Bourbon that appeared in 1945.  Not quite sure if it conjures up the image they’re referring to in the ad, but I have to give them credit for trying something a little different.

Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa1945

Welcome to February! One down, eleven to go as they say. Today’s we’re featuring an interesting ad from Four Roses Bourbon that appeared in 1945.  Not quite sure if it conjures up the image they’re referring to in the ad, but I have to give them credit for trying something a little different. What do you think?

Hope everyone has a great weekend and welcomes in February with a few glasses of your favorite Bourbon. Cheers!

Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa1945