Jim Beam Back To Basics Advertisement Circa 1991

I’m posting this week’s a day early due to something special I have planned for tomorrow.   I hope that you enjoy this Jim Beam circa 1991 about getting back to the basics.

Jim Beam Back To Basics Advertisement Circa 1991

I’m posting this week a day early due to something special I have planned for tomorrow.   I hope you enjoy this Jim Beam circa 1991 about returning to the basics.  I think the ad has an essential message that the bourbon industry needs to keep in mind while riding the current wave of bourbon popularity.

Jim Beam Back To Basics Advertisement 1991