Jim Beam Bourbon Ad Circa 1985

Today we’re featuring a Jim Beam Bourbon advertisement from Mechanix magazine back in May of 1985 courtesy of Bourbon & Banter reader Jim Thorpe. I don’t have much to say about this one other than while these folks were enjoying Jim Beam bourbon, I was graduating 8th grade and preparing myself for high school.  Hope that doesn’t make anyone feel old.  Cheers!

Jim Beam Bourbon Ad Circa 1985

About Patrick "Pops" Garrett

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.

Connect With Us

Bourbon & Banter is best shared socially. Make sure to connect and follow us via these social networks.