Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1972

Hope everyone’s Friday is off to a wonderful start. Today we’re featuring an Old Crow bourbon ad from 1972 that compares what cheese did for Wisconsin, to what Old Crow did for Bourbon. There’s a few ads like this in the series that compare Old Crow to other famous items or places. I work on posting more over the next few weeks. Until then I hope you have a great weekend and find plenty of time to explore the topic of, “What has bourbon done for my life?”. I do expect some answers in the comment section.  Cheers!

Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1972

About Patrick "Pops" Garrett

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.

Connect With Us

Bourbon & Banter is best shared socially. Make sure to connect and follow us via these social networks.

,