Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1972

Hope everyone’s Friday is off to a wonderful start. Today we’re featuring an Old Crow bourbon ad from 1972 that compares what cheese did for Wisconsin, to what Old Crow did for Bourbon. There’s a few ads like this in the series that compare Old Crow to other famous items or places. I work on posting more over the next few weeks. Until then I hope you have a great weekend and find plenty of time to explore the topic of, “What has bourbon done for my life?”. I do expect some answers in the comment section. ┬áCheers!

Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1972

About Patrick "Pops" Garrett

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.

Connect With Us

Bourbon & Banter is best shared socially. Make sure to connect and follow us via these social networks.

,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply