Old Forester Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1957

I’m a sucker for an advertisement that sells to my sense of entitlement. This Old Forester bourbon advertisement from 1957 does a great job of doing just that. “You’ve earned it…LIVED A LITTLE!” Why yes, I don’t mind if I do.

Old Forester Bourbon Ad

I’m a sucker for an advertisement that sells to my sense of entitlement. This Old Forester bourbon advertisement from 1957 does a great job of doing just that. “You’ve earned it…LIVED A LITTLE!” Why yes, I don’t mind if I do. Hehe…

The pace was pretty darn demanding back in 1957. I wasn’t alive back then to dispute the fact, but today’s pace is a bit more aggressive. Does that mean I should have something super special this evening?

Oh hell. Who am I kidding? I don’t need a reason to enjoy my bourbon, and neither do you. Here’s to a great weekend of bourbon and banter!

Old Forester Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1957