Bourbon & Banter 2012 Year-End Survey

As 2012 comes to an end, all of us at Bourbon & Banter are looking forward to an exciting 2013 as we continue on our mission to spread the Bourbon gospel. We realize though that none of our success is possible without our loyal readers. Therefore, we’d love to get your thoughts and feedback regarding what we’ve been doing and what we are looking to do with Bourbon & Banter in 2013.

We’d appreciate you taking 10 minutes to complete the following survey in order to help us further shape our plans for 2013. We value your feedback and hope that you’ll be able to assist us with this request. All feedback submissions will be anonymous and anything we share with our readers will be aggregated in summary format.

Thank you in advance for helping us out and we look forward to an exciting 2013 with your input and guidance.

About Patrick "Pops" Garrett

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.

Connect With Us

Bourbon & Banter is best shared socially. Make sure to connect and follow us via these social networks.