Drinking On A Budget: The 8 Cheapest Ways To Get Absolutely Trashed

Drinking on a budget?

Looking to get the most bang for your buck?

If so, I believe we have the perfect infographic to help you maximize your drinking on a budget efforts. Subtitled, “The 8 Cheapest Ways to Get Absolutely Trashed”, the below infographic does a fine job of breaking down all the details necessary to plan an full frontal assault on your sobriety while defending your hard earned cash. Bourbon & Banter never recommends drinking purely for the purpose of getting “trashed” nor do we ever suggest someone drink products featured below. If you must follow the infographic’s advice, please remember that you do so at your own risk.

And remember, even if you survive the alcohol attack intact, your dignity may not should others find out your beverages choices from the night before.

Drinking On A Budget: The 8 Cheapest Ways To Get Absolutely Trashed

[via] – Originally published back in 2009.

About Patrick "Pops" Garrett

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.

Connect With Us

Bourbon & Banter is best shared socially. Make sure to connect and follow us via these social networks.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply