We’ve all heard that alcohol is a recession proof industry but is it really true? As I was doing my part to keep the industry alive I stumbled across this infographic that does a pretty good job of laying it out for us in a way that’s pretty easy to understand. If you’re reading this and happen to own a bar or liquor store please chime via the comments and let us know how your business has been doing these past few years. I know I’ve done my part financially to keep the bourbon industry moving forward but I want to make sure others aren’t slacking off.
Is Alcohol A Recession Proof Industry?
About Patrick "Pops" GarrettPatrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.
Connect With Us
Bourbon & Banter is best shared socially. Make sure to connect and follow us via these social networks.
- Bourbon Flash Sale – 10% Off Everything November 28, 2015
- 2015 Bourbon Holiday Gift Guide November 26, 2015
- Maker’s Mark Third Still Now Operational November 23, 2015
- Recap of St. Louis’ Whiskey Festival – Whiskey in the Winter November 23, 2015
- Highlights from Whiskies of the World Atlanta November 20, 2015
- Average American Bourbon Drinker July 9, 2012
- Bourbon Tooth Paste July 24, 2012
- The Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker August 15, 2012
- Old Forester Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1957 August 10, 2012
- Is Alcohol A Recession Proof Industry? August 27, 2012
Angel's Envy Barware book review bourbon bourbon academy Bourbon Photo bourbon tip Bourbon Whiskey Reviews Brands Christmas cocktail recipe Cocktail Recipes cocktails Dessert Recipes Diageo Drinkware Eddie Russell Education event filson historical society Food Four Roses Free Stuff giveaway Hudson Whiskey infographic Infographics Irish Whiskey Jefferson's Bourbon Jim Beam Jimmy Russell Just For Fun Magazine Advertising Master Distillers Member Spotlight Mike Veach Orphan Barrel Products Promotions San Antonio Cocktail Conference Tasting Events Travel Video Whiskey In The Winter Wild Turkey