We’ve all heard that alcohol is a recession proof industry but is it really true? As I was doing my part to keep the industry alive I stumbled across this infographic that does a pretty good job of laying it out for us in a way that’s pretty easy to understand. If you’re reading this and happen to own a bar or liquor store please chime via the comments and let us know how your business has been doing these past few years. I know I’ve done my part financially to keep the bourbon industry moving forward but I want to make sure others aren’t slacking off.
Is Alcohol A Recession Proof Industry?
About Patrick "Pops" GarrettPatrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.
Connect With Us
Bourbon & Banter is best shared socially. Make sure to connect and follow us via these social networks.
- Sour or Sweet: The Father of Modern Bourbon June 30, 2015
- The Craft Cocktail Party: A Review & Giveaway June 22, 2015
- From Grain to Glass: An American Craft Spirits Renaissance June 20, 2015
- Wild Turkey Master’s Keep Bourbon Review June 18, 2015
- Introducing Melissa Alexander June 17, 2015
- Average American Bourbon Drinker July 9, 2012
- Bourbon Tooth Paste July 24, 2012
- Old Forester Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1957 August 10, 2012
- Is Alcohol A Recession Proof Industry? August 27, 2012
- The Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker August 15, 2012
Barware bourbon bourbon academy bourbon evangelist bourbon events Bourbon Photo bourbon tip Bourbon Whiskey Reviews Brands Christmas Cocktail Recipes cocktails Dessert Recipes Diageo Drinkware Eddie Russell Education event Few Spirits filson historical society Food Four Roses Free Stuff giveaway Hudson Whiskey infographic Infographics Irish Whiskey Jefferson's Bourbon Jim Beam Jimmy Russell Just For Fun Magazine Advertising Master Distillers Member Spotlight Mike Veach Orphan Barrel Products Promotions San Antonio Cocktail Conference t-shirt Tasting Events Travel Video Wild Turkey