We’ve all heard that alcohol is a recession proof industry but is it really true? As I was doing my part to keep the industry alive I stumbled across this infographic that does a pretty good job of laying it out for us in a way that’s pretty easy to understand. If you’re reading this and happen to own a bar or liquor store please chime via the comments and let us know how your business has been doing these past few years. I know I’ve done my part financially to keep the bourbon industry moving forward but I want to make sure others aren’t slacking off.
Is Alcohol A Recession Proof Industry?
About Patrick "Pops" GarrettPatrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.
Connect With Us
Bourbon & Banter is best shared socially. Make sure to connect and follow us via these social networks.
- Average American Bourbon Drinker July 9, 2012
- Bourbon Tooth Paste July 24, 2012
- Old Forester Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1957 August 10, 2012
- Is Alcohol A Recession Proof Industry? August 27, 2012
- The Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker August 15, 2012
- Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa 1944 December 5, 2013
- Beer, Bourbon, Bikes + Bacon December 4, 2013
- 2014 Bourbon Wall Calendar December 3, 2013
- December Bourbon Wallpaper December 2, 2013
- Happy Thanksgiving & Thank You November 28, 2013
- Bourbon & Banter 2013 Holiday Gift Guide • Bourbon & Banter: […] you would tell Santa how good I’ve...
- Win Free Admission to the St. Louis Bourbon AcademyBourbon & Banter: […] St. Louis Bourbon Academy Event […...
- Elsewhere… | twinfountain: […] recently became a contributor for Bourbo...
- Thank God for Bourbon, Chocolate & Art EatablesBourbon & Banter: […] readers of Bourbon & Banter may reca...
- A Twitter Toast to #BOURBONBourbon & Banter: […] few weeks ago we first posted about our ...
Bar Reviews Barware Bourbon Photo Bourbon Reviews Brands Cocktail Recipes Dessert Recipes Drinkware Education Food Four Roses Free Stuff From the Redhead Guest Post halloween Infographics Magazine Advertising Master Distillers Member Spotlight nbhm Photos Products Promotions Tasting Events Throwback Thursday Travel Video World Series