“The Ultimate Bourbon Immersion 2012” – PSA

Hey gang, I wanted to share something that I just received an email about. It’s the “The Ultimate Bourbon Immersion 2012” tour on April 26-29, 2012. I was asked to share with my readers who might enjoy a trip like this.

Bourbon Barrels

Hey gang, I wanted to share something I just received an email about. It’s the “The Ultimate Bourbon Immersion 2012” tour on April 26-29, 2012. I was asked to share with my readers who might enjoy a trip like this.

As many of you know, Bourbon & Banter is planning our trip in October 2012. This is not the same trip. This one is not affiliated with B&B, but since we strive to provide the info we feel will interest our readers, we’re sharing it with you. Looks like a nice trip and opportunity, by the way.

The Ultimate Bourbon Immersion 2012

Whether you can attend or not, I’d appreciate your posting feedback on your thoughts about their plans. If possible, we’ll try to incorporate your input into our trip, which is in the final planning stages. (Fingers crossed that we’ll open up registration no later than the end of this month.)

Cheers,

~ Pops

GQWY8W4EQY5V