Who’s Leading The #Bourbon Conversation On Twitter Infographic – April 2012

Last month we posted our first #bourbon Twitter infographic to show who’s leading the bourbon conversation on Twitter. We thought everyone might enjoy a monthly update so below are the results for the past month.

Last month we posted our first #bourbon Twitter infographic to show who’s leading the bourbon conversation on Twitter. We thought everyone might enjoy a monthly update so below are the results for the past month.

Our friends over at @WhiskeyDisks once again have come out on top as one of the leaders of the #bourbon conversation. As for the other top influencer…well…let’s just way we’re providing it for research purposes only.

Appearances of #bourbon increased by almost 400 this past month but I think we can do much better as a community. Let’s shoot for reaching 5,000 mentions of #bourbon by May 11th.

Please share our infographic and encourage your friends to follow us on Twitter and start  using #bourbon on relevant Tweets.

#bourbon on Twitter Infographic April 2012

infographic created with visual.ly