See You At Whiskey In The Winter 2015

The weather is changing and they days are getting shorter. It can only mean one thing. That’s right, it’s whiskey drinking season! There’s no better way to celebrate the season than to attend the 4th Annual Whiskey in the Winter on November 20, 2015.

Whiskey in the Winter Image

The weather is changing and they days are getting shorter. It can only mean one thing. That’s right, it’s whiskey drinking season!

There’s no better way to celebrate the season than to attend the 4th Annual Whiskey in the Winter on November 20, 2015.

Whiskey in the Winter is St. Louis’ very own whiskey festival. And while we proudly call it St. Louis’ whiskey festival it has grown to be one of the premier whiskey events in the country. We’re proud to be an event sponsor once again this year and hope you’ll join us for an amazing evening of whiskey, gourmet food and lively banter.

Building on the past three years shows this year is going to be better than ever. The event is now being hosted on a Friday evening with a new start time of 7 PM. The new start time allows for VIP ticket holders to gain access to the whiskey hall even earlier than in previous years meaning you’ll have more time to sample some of the rare whiskeys available with your VIP Golden Ticket. (VIP ticket holders get to enter the hall 45 minutes earlier.)

Also new this year will be a Jack Daniel’s VIP Experience (limited to 75 tickets) along with last year’s very popular Beam Suntory VIP Experience (limited to 50 tickets). If these sound like something you’re interested in make sure to book your tickets ASAP as they’re sure to go quickly.

If you’ve never been to a whiskey festival before make sure you attend this one. There will be hundreds of whiskeys, gourmet food stations, educational seminars from industry experts and master distillers and of course lots of unexpected surprises and lively banter with fellow attendees. (Pro tip: I’ve been to several whiskey festivals including WhiskyFest and this one is by far the most approachable and enjoyable of them all.) If you happen to live outside of St. Louis I still recommend that you consider paying our town a visit for this event. Come in early on Friday, attend the event that evening and spend the rest of the weekend recovering exploring the city.

I hope you can tell how excited we are about Whiskey in the Winter this year. Make sure to connect with us on social media as well so we know that your coming and hopefully we can connect at the event and share a glass of bourbon together.

Wait, there’s one more thing….

How would you like to win free tickets to Whiskey In The Winter? What about free VIP tickets?

Bourbon & Banter is giving away two (2) pairs of VIP tickets to this year’s event. To enter, complete the form below, take a shot of your favorite whiskey and chant repeatedly…”Please let me win. Please let me win. Please let me win.” And don’t worry if you’ve already purchased tickets as we’ll work with the event to make sure you get a refund should you be drawn as one of our lucky winners. (In other words, if you really want to go make sure to buy tickets before they’re sold out.)

The rules are simple:

  1. Use the form below to enter.
  2. You must be 21 years of age or older to be eligible to win.
  3. You must be able to attend the event and let us know within 48 hours of notification if you cannot.
  4. Promise to love whiskey for the rest of your life.

Easy…right?

We’re going to draw the winner on Sunday, November 8th, at 5 pm. Good luck!

2015 Whiskey in the Winter VIP Ticket Giveaway

The form "2014 Whiskey In The Winter VIP Ticket Giveaway Entry Form" is no longer accepting responses.