Thought we’d hop on the Throwback Thursday trend today and revisit some of the great vintage bourbon ads we’ve shared over the years. If you enjoy what you see below make sure to check out our Bourbon Ads Pinterest board as well as our complete list of vintage bourbon ads posted to the blog. Then go out and share your favorite using #tbt and #bourbongospel to spread the good word. Cheers!
Archive | Bourbon Advertising RSS feed for this section
Been a while since we posted a vintage ad for everyone to enjoy. A contributor shared this one with me and I knew that everyone would appreciate the greatness of having a hidden bourbon bar in your home library. I hope everyone enjoys this Kentucky Tavern bourbon ad from 1945. And if you happen to have a really cool bar in your home we’d love to get a photo and share with other readers.
It’s time to start featuring some holiday themed bourbon ads from the vintage archives. Let’s kick things off with this classic from Kentucky Tavern bourbon. They didn’t just offer one holiday package but a total of 3 festive gift options. I think the Yule Log is cool but nothing beats a mailbox with two bottles of bourbon in it. So to the modern distilleries, if you’re listening, let’s come up with some clever holiday packing options and skip the cheap glasses that you’ve been putting into “gift packs” the last couple of decades.
- Black Walnut Bourbon Cocktail & Pork Chop Recipes February 9, 2016
- 2016 Presidential Candidate Bourbon Pairings February 8, 2016
- A Bourbon Oasis Where You Would Least Expect It February 7, 2016
- WhistlePig Boss Hog Review February 6, 2016
- Balcones Single Malt Whisky Review February 5, 2016
- Average American Bourbon Drinker July 9, 2012
- Bourbon Tooth Paste July 24, 2012
- The Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker August 15, 2012
- Old Forester Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1957 August 10, 2012
- Is Alcohol A Recession Proof Industry? August 27, 2012