BOURBON & BANTER’S GUIDING PRINCIPLE
Here at BourbonBanter.com, we take our stories, readers and drinking, well, very seriously.
All of our articles and recipes are carefully chosen by our editorial team. BourbonBanter.com does not accept payment or any form of kickback for anything we write about. No one can pay to be featured in an article written by BourbonBanter.com. We mean it: That’s what advertising is for.
BourbonBanter.com occasionally sends out emails featuring products or offerings from our sponsors; when paid for, these emails will always be explicitly labeled as “Partner Tip.” Likewise, social-media content provided by our sponsors is designated by either “(sponsored)”, for Facebook, or “(sp)”, for Twitter. These sponsored emails and posts are one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. They’re how we keep those regular high-quality editorial stories coming.
While we’ve got you here, know that we would never sell, loan or share our subscriber list. Not for any amount of money. Your information is safe with us.
In good drinking and great living,
FTC Disclosures and Relationships
The Bourbon & Banter does not receive money for paid reviews of products or services. Bourbon & Bourbon will accept free samples of products or services to review but receipt of said items does not guarantee that a review will be performed, posted or written in favor of the submitting brand. We will however include affiliate links where we make money if a visitor decides to purchase a product from our link. We provide the following list of sources of income for Bourbon & Banter
- BourbonBanter.com is an Amazon affiliate and we include links from time to time to Amazon products.
- BourbonBanter.com includes Google Adsense ads on the site. The links displayed are whatever Google thought was relevant
- BourbonBanter.com is a part of the Lijit ad network
- Sales of products via the bourbonbanter.com website
- Bourbon education and training
- Alcohol-related marketing consulting services