2019 BHM Winners Header

2019 Bourbon Heritage Month Winners

It's been almost three weeks since we closed out Bourbon Heritage Month 2019 and I'm finally starting to recover. As part of that recovery process I'm happy to report that we got all of the Bourbon & Banter issued prizes packed up today, and they will be shipping out on Monday, October 21st. Many thanks to the winners for their patience!

Bourbon & Banter is far from the only website that has prize giveaways or contests, but we do want to be one of the most transparent about who wins the prizes. Typically we post the winners name via our social media channels but not everyone follows us, and sometimes we forget to get the person's name out despite our best intentions. To make sure we're keeping to our commitment on transparency I'm please to provide a list of this year's 2019 Bourbon Heritage Month winners - and the prizes they won. We're sorry if your name is not on the list.

Bourbon Flavor Wheel & Tasting Mats

Makes the perfect Fathers' Day gift. Click, Download, and Give.
Image

Bourbon & Banter Swag Pack Winners

  • Swag Pack Week 1 - Kevin Loeffler
  • Swag Pack Week 2 - Duane Green
  • Swag Pack Week 3 - Keri Smith
  • Swag Pack Week 4 - Kenneth Breedlove
  • Mega Swag Pack - Michael Shaw
  • Friday the 13th Promo - Jay Fiala
  • Friday the 13th Promo - Lydia Thompson
  • Instagram 10k Promo - Morgan Howald
  • Bourbon Bag Samples - Keith Davis

The BIG O Ginger LIQUEUR PRIZE WINNERS

Tom Pinkowski
Jeri McCants
Deborah Demaree

Wild turkey master's keep rye

Jack Clemente

Breckenridge snowboard

Chris Bancsi

michter's coasters

Timothy Hudson
Dylan Jones
Kurt Werth

Listen To The most honest podcast in bourbon

Trust issues? See what others have to say & listen for yourself.

Absolutely the most honest podcast in bourbon
I love the B&B podcast and look forward to it each month. The pure honestly and candor is much appreciated in a world full of hype and allocated products. My only issue with this podcast: that it isn’t more frequent!

CEOLSON7

F*%king Awesome.
You say the things I can’t. Keep on, keeping it real.

KY BOURBON GAL

Enjoying a pour - Enjoying the CONTENT MORE!!
I recently crossed paths with Bourbon and Banter in a Mastermind group - AND CANNOT GET ENOUGH! I keep an episode queued up for any time I need a bit of creativity/inspiration… It has not failed me yet! Keep em’ comin!!

JOSHRHODES8

Congratulations to all of our winners and to all of our brand partners who made this year's 2019 Bourbon Heritage Month celebration possible. We hope everyone had a great time celebrating with us. And of course, we look forward to having join us again next year when we do it all again. Until then, please make sure you're on our mailing list and keep on spreading the bourbon gospel.