Ancient Age Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1956

Happy post-National Bourbon Day or as some people call it, “Friday”! I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday and did their best to spread the bourbon gospel. I welcome you into the weekend with an Ancient Age Bourbon Advertisement from 1956. Ancient Age chose a pretty bold line for this ad. I applaud them for not only their boldness but also their visionary choice in the model they used in the ad. Tell me that guy doesn’t resemble Roger Sterling from Mad Men.

Enjoy your weekend!

Ancient Age Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1956

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.