And Just Like That…Bourbon Heritage Month 2019 Is Over

Blame it on the #30DaysOfBourbon Challenge or the excitement of giving away bourbon prizes to bourbon-loving folks across the country, but I can’t believe that Bourbon Heritage Month 2019 is over. I mean, who the hell invited October to the party?

And Just Like That...Bourbon Heritage Month 2019 Is Over Header

HOLY #$#@! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?

Blame it on the #30DaysOfBourbon Challenge or the excitement of giving away bourbon prizes to bourbon loving folks across the country, but I can't believe that Bourbon Heritage Month 2019 is over. I mean, who the hell invited October to the party?

Seriously, I'm going to need a few days to deal with this new reality. I'm still drunk with enthusiasm and in awe of how freakin' amazing our bourbon community has become. I still need to compile the numbers, but there's no doubt in my mind that this was the biggest Bourbon Heritage Month Celebration ever hosted online. And each of you deserves a big round of applause for doing your part.

I'll get around to the formal "thank you" and recap post but for now, I'm going to bask in the warm afterglow that 30 days of bourbon fueled celebration has left burning in my heart. I hope you can still feel it and have fond memories of what we've all accomplished this month. Rest your livers (if you must) and hydrate as needed. We must prepare ourselves to continue spreading of the bourbon gospel.

But for now, make sure you check your email (and spam) over the next few days as we pick our final giveaway winners and send out email notifications. No one wants to be the person that won but never confirmed their prize. And yes, we've already had that happen 4x this month.

More to come...