Antique Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1962

Welcome to another well deserved Friday everyone! We’re glad you’re here. We’re featuring a back to basic advertisement from Antique Bourbon circa 1962.

Antique Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1962

Welcome to another well deserved Friday everyone! We’re glad you’re here.

We’re featuring a back to basic advertisement from Antique Bourbon circa 1962. I like how they went to a black and white ad with simple ad copy instead of the splashier and more ornate ads that you typically see around that same time. What do you think? Would you be inclined to give this bourbon a try if you were reading the ad today?

Sound off in the comments section below.

Antique Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1962

As an extra bonus to start your weekend off right I wanted to share this fantastic song/video from none other than The Whiskey Professor, Bernie Lubbers. Many of you know Bernie from his work at Jim Beam and, most recently, Heaven Hill as bourbon/whiskey ambassador, but did you know that he’s also a musician and comedian? Yep, all true. While a man of many talents, I think the video below brings it all together in one place that all Bourbon & Banter readers should enjoy.  Let me know what you think of Bernie’s talents after you watch the video.