Bourbon & Banter 2013 Year-End Survey

It’s hard to believe but here we are at the end of another year. As 2013 comes to an end, all of us at Bourbon & Banter look forward to an exciting 2014 as we continue to spread the bourbon gospel and make friends around the world.

Our team experienced great growth this past year as we added significantly to our team of passionate bourbon contributors and I hope you enjoyed everything our new writers have added to the blog. We realize though that none of our growth and success would be possible without our loyal readers. Therefore, just as we do every year, we’d love to get your thoughts and feedback regarding what we’ve been doing and what we’re looking to with Bourbon & Banter in 2014.

We’d greatly appreciate you taking 10 minutes to complete the following survey in order to help us further shape our plans for 2014. We value your feedback and hope that you’ll be able to assist us with this request. All feedback submissions will be anonymous and anything we share with our readers will be aggregated in summary format.

Thank you in advance for helping us out and we look forward to an exciting 2014 with your input and guidance.