Bourbon & Banter 2019 Year-End Survey Header

Bourbon & Banter 2019 Year-End Survey

In Banter by Patrick "Pops" Garrett2 Comments

With less than three months left in the year, we're  almost at the end of another trip around the sun. I hope it's been a good year for you and your love of all things bourbon.

The Bourbon & Banter team will be heading down to Kentucky in a few week's to re-pick our annivesary barrel of Russell's Reserve and share some quality banter time together. I thought our gathering would also be a good time to start planning for 2020 and talk about how we'll evolve the website and how we bring you information about your favorite whiskey.

To that end, it would be great to go into those conversations with a bit of research into what our readers thinking about all things bourbon.  Therefore, as we've done in years past, we’d love to get your thoughts and feedback regarding what we’ve been doing, how we've done it, and what you would like to see different next year.

We’d greatly appreciate you taking 10 minutes to complete the following survey in order to help us further shape our plans for 2020. We value your feedback and hope that you’ll be able to assist us with this request. All feedback submissions will be anonymous and anything we share with our readers will be aggregated in summary format.

As an extra incentive, you can opt-in to be entered to win some bourbon swag. We'll draw a few winners and announce them after the survey is closed*. It's an optional part of the survey and our way of saying "thank you."

Thank you in advance for helping us out and we look forward to an exciting 2020 with your input and guidance.

Please complete the survey below or if you prefer, use the button to launch the survey in a new browser windows.

*Survey will close at 5 pm CT on 10/25/19.

Comments