Cream o fKentucky Bourbon Circa 1938

Cream of Kentucky Bourbon Ad Circa 1938

Woke up this morning excited to be heading into my birthday weekend only to be hit with an excruciating migraine headache that knocked me on my ass.  Not exactly the way I intended to welcome the weekend. I’m hoping that by tonight I’ll be feeling back to normal, but I’ll hold off until tomorrow (actual birthday) before I partake in any weekend Bourbon. Until then I’ll just have to look at this artful ad for Cream of Kentucky Bourbon from 1938 and dream on. I hope your weekend is off to a better start and that a few sips of Bourbon are only a few hours away. Cheers!

 Cream o fKentucky Bourbon Circa 1938

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.