Find Us At Whiskey In The Winter 2018

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. It’s the day that Whiskey in the Winter occurs in St. Louis, MO – which just happens to be where I live. Whiskey in the Winter is a whiskey festival that started seven years ago as a first of its kind event in St. Louis.

Find Us at Whiskey in the Winter 2018 Header

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. It's the day that Whiskey in the Winter occurs in St. Louis, MO – which just happens to be where I live. Whiskey in the Winter is a whiskey festival that started seven years ago as a first of its kind event in St. Louis. Modeled after Whisky Advocate's WhiskyFest, it has grown rapidly over the years. In fact, this year with over 480 whiskey brands attending it has become the largest whiskey festival in the country (based on brands represented). That's a pretty big deal for all of us St. Louis-based whiskey lovers, but it's an even bigger deal for Bourbon & Banter. We've been a sponsor of the event from year one and couldn't be more proud of what the organizers have accomplished.

It's obviously a bit too late to jump in your car and attend (not to mention it's sold out) but make sure you bookmark their website and set a reminder to check in next year during Bourbon Heritage Month. We'll help to make sure you know when tickets go on sale. It's a truly fantastic evening of whiskey, food, and education. We hope we'll see you next year.

Now, for those of you that have tickets and will be at the festival tonight we've got something special planned for you. Be one of the first 10 people to introduce yourself to Bob Bennett or Patrick 'Pops' Garrett after 7 pm (gotta let everyone arrive), and we'll give you a special surprise for your efforts. Simply introduce yourself and mention this post and you win. To make it easy to spot us, we'll be wearing Bourbon & Banter shirts, but just in case you plan on doing some heavy pre-event drinking we've included photos of Bob and Pops below for reference.  If that doesn't help you pick us out of a crowd, nothing will.

We can't wait to see you tonight at Whiskey in the Winter where we can enjoy some bourbon and banter in person. Cheers!

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THESE 2 GUYS

Image
PATRICK "POPS' GARRETT
Image
BOB BENNETT

Be on the first 10 people to introduce yourself to Pops or Bob after 7 pm and win a prize courtesy of Bourbon & Banter.