Four Roses Whiskey Ad Circa 1936

Today’s featured vintage ad was sent to us by Kristian Neimi out of South Carolina and originally appears in a 1936 edition of Esquire magazine. Not only does he own one of the bottles featured in the ad below but he’s opening up a new restaurant with bourbon focus in October of this year.

Four Roses Whiskey Ad Circa 1936 Photo

Today’s featured vintage ad was sent to us by Kristian Neimi out of South Carolina and originally appears in a 1936 edition of Esquire magazine. Not only does he own one of the bottles featured in the ad below but he’s opening up a new restaurant with bourbon focus in October of this year.

Our thanks for Kristian for sharing the ad and we wish him all the best with his new venture. If you live in the Columbia, SC area make sure to keep an eye out for his new venture.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Four Roses Whiskey Ad Circa 1936 Photo