Four Roses Whiskey Ad Circa 1979

It’s Friday and it’s not hot and humid. Time for a little golf perhaps? Yeah, me neither. I lose more golf balls than I can afford to buy. Instead I’ll just sit on the patio this evening and enjoy a bottle of bourbon with some friends.

Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa 1979 Featured Photo

It’s Friday and it’s not hot and humid. Time for a little golf perhaps?

Yeah, me neither. I lose more golf balls than I can afford to buy. Instead I’ll just sit on the patio this evening and enjoy a bottle of bourbon with some friends. Here’s a flashback to 1979 featuring Four Roses Whiskey – not bourbon.

As for me, I’m glad that the “American taste” has been swung back towards bourbon. Enjoy!

Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa 1979 Photo