G&W Whiskey Ad Circa 1936

Let’s take a trip back to 1936 courtesy of this G&W Whiskey ad that appeared in Life magazine.  As you ease into the weekend try to picture yourself sitting on the deck of a luxury cruise liner  drink in hand as you cross the Atlantic ocean.

G&W Whiskey Ad Circa 1936

Let’s take a trip back to 1936 courtesy of this G&W Whiskey ad that appeared in Life magazine.  As you ease into the weekend try to picture yourself sitting on the deck of a luxury cruise liner  drink in hand as you cross the Atlantic ocean. I’m a sucker for old school class and the use of “palatial bar” in the ad copy below hooked me from the start.

Whether your enjoying a drink in your own palatial surroundings this weekend or simply in the company of good friends, have a great weekend. Cheers!

You can view a previous G&W Whiskey ad from 1936 here. Or check out the rest of our vintage bourbon ads.

G&W Whiskey Ad Circa 1936