I. W. Harper Ad Circa 1962

I.W. Harper Bourbon Ad Circa 1962

Happy 1st Friday in January! Whether you’ve had a short week or a full week of work I hope you’ll be able to relax this weekend and further recuperate from the holidays. As you take each sip of Bourbon this weekend, remember that 2013 is a new year and full of opportunity.

As you take each sip of your favorite Bourbon this weekend remember the words from this 1962 I.W. Harper advertisement, “…it’s always a pleasure!”

Well said.  Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

I. W. Harper Ad Circa 1962

[box type=”info” style=”rounded”]If you want to start a dialog about this advertisement/post please note that it’s also posted in our new Forums.We invite you check them out & join the ongoing Bourbon & Banter conversation.[/box]

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.

Leave a Comment