I.W. Harper Bourbon Ad Circa 1962

Happy 1st Friday in January! Whether you’ve had a short week or a full week of work I hope you’ll be able to relax this weekend and further recuperate from the holidays. As you take each sip of Bourbon this weekend, remember that 2013 is a new year and full of opportunity.

I. W. Harper Ad Circa 1962

Happy 1st Friday in January! Whether you’ve had a short week or a full week of work I hope you’ll be able to relax this weekend and further recuperate from the holidays. As you take each sip of Bourbon this weekend, remember that 2013 is a new year and full of opportunity.

As you take each sip of your favorite Bourbon this weekend remember the words from this 1962 I.W. Harper advertisement, “…it’s always a pleasure!”

Well said.  Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

I. W. Harper Ad Circa 1962