Jim Beam Back To Basics Advertisement Circa 1991

In Banter by Patrick "Pops" Garrett4 Comments

I’m posting this week’s a day early due to something special I have planned for tomorrow.   I hope that you enjoy this Jim Beam circa 1991 about getting back to the basics.  I think there’s an important message in the ad that the bourbon industry needs to keep in mind while they’re riding the current wave of bourbon popularity.

Jim Beam Back To Basics Advertisement 1991

Comments