Jim Beam Bourbon Ad Circa 1985 Photo

Jim Beam Bourbon Ad Circa 1985

Today we’re featuring a Jim Beam Bourbon advertisement from Mechanix magazine back in May of 1985 courtesy of Bourbon & Banter reader Jim Thorpe. I don’t have much to say about this one other than while these folks were enjoying Jim Beam bourbon, I was graduating 8th grade and preparing myself for high school.  Hope that doesn’t make anyone feel old.  Cheers!

Jim Beam Bourbon Ad Circa 1985 Photo