Kentucky Tavern Advertisement Circa 1955

I don’t know what the weather’s like in your neck of the woods but here in St. Louis it’s cold, rainy and gloomy. It’s the type of morning that you want to stay in bed until you can crawl out and sip some bourbon without anyone passing too much judgement. (You know…9 am.)

I hope you’re having better weather than we are but just in case you aren’t here’s a 1955 ad for Kentucky Tavern bourbon that should help make things seem a little bit better. I hope you enjoy and have a fantastic weekend. Cheers!

Kentucky Tavern Bourbon Advertisement Circa1955