Kentucky Tavern Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1949

In Banter by Patrick "Pops" Garrett2 Comments

Let me take you back to 1949 for this Kentucky Tavern bourbon advertisement.

I think we need to explore bringing back the concept of coordinated drinking sets. Things like glasses that match the pitcher, that match the serving tray and in this case – matches the ashtray and ligher. Our day is hard enough. We shouldn’t have to arrive home at night and try to make our drinking gear coordinate. These lovely drinking sets, easily found on eBay, are sure to make your daily drinking life easier and more enjoyable. 😉

Whatever you choose to drink from this weekend please make it a good one.  Cheers!

Kentucky Tavern Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1949

Comments