Kentucky Tavern Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1949

Let me take you back to 1949 for this Kentucky Tavern bourbon advertisement.  I think we need to explore bringing back the concept of coordinated drinking sets. Things like glasses that match the pitcher that match the serving tray and, in this case – match the ashtray and lighter.

Kentucky Tavern Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1949

Let me take you back to 1949 for this Kentucky Tavern bourbon advertisement.

We need to explore bringing back the concept of coordinated drinking sets. Things like glasses that match the pitcher that match the serving tray and, in this case – match the ashtray and lighter. Our day is hard enough. We shouldn’t have to arrive home at night and try to make our drinking gear coordinate. These lovely drinking sets, easily found on eBay, will make your daily drinking life easier and more enjoyable. 😉

Whatever you choose to drink this weekend, please make it a good one.  Cheers!

Kentucky Tavern Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1949