Meadwood Straight Bourbon Ad Circa 1938

Today’s vintage bourbon ad comes from Meadwood Straight Bourbon circa 1938.  The ad’s a little small and hard to read but I like how they get right to the basics with the copy. “Why Pay More? Try the only real test of a whiskey. Pur some in a glass and drink it.”

Meadwood Straight Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1938

Today’s vintage bourbon ad comes from Meadwood Straight Bourbon circa 1938.

The ad’s a little small and hard to read but I like how they get right to the basics with the copy.

“Why Pay More? Try the only real test of a whiskey. Pur some in a glass and drink it.”

And that my folks is some sound advice to head into the weekend with.  Cheers!