Medley Bros. Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1951

Another Friday is here at last! Today’s ad is from Medley Bros. Bourbon, a brand that I’ve never come across before.  Here’s a link to their current operations website.  It appears that they just started producing bourbon again in mid-2009 with plans to age their bourbon for at least four years.

Medley Bros. Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1951

Another Friday is here at last! Today’s ad is from Medley Bros. Bourbon, a brand I’ve never seen before.  Here’s a link to their current operations website.  It appears that they started producing bourbon again in mid-2009 with plans to age it for at least four years. They are owned by Angostura, Ltd., which is supposed to launch a bourbon brand using the stocks produced at CMDK.  I couldn’t locate any intel on that topic, so if someone has some news to share, please drop a note in the comments section.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the ad and have a great weekend. I’m going to make it rain bourbon since there isn’t any other type of rain happening. Umbrellas are not required.

Cheers!

Medley Bros. Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1951