National Distillers Bourbon Ad Circa 1942

I came across this National Distillers bourbon ad from 1942 and immediately knew it was the perfect ad to post this week.

National Distillers Bourbon Ad Circa1942

I came across this National Distillers bourbon ad from 1942 and immediately knew it was the perfect ad to post this week. With all of the buzz surrounding Maker’s Mark’s decision to lower the alcohol content of their bourbon, I knew everyone would enjoy the message delivered in this classic wartime advertisement.

For those of you who have emailed me about my opinion on the Maker’s Mark development, please be patient. I’ll post something once I get a little more information and have had a chance to experience the new version. I want to make sure my post isn’t totally based on emotion.

Here’s to a great weekend, no matter what bourbon you decide to put in your glass. Cheers!