Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1962

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed some time with family and friends. As for myself I ate too much, kept falling asleep and enjoyed many a glass of bourbon. As you work on overcoming your turkey coma today I thought you’d enjoy this Old Crow Bourbon ad from 1962.

Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1962

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed some time with family and friends. As for myself I ate too much, kept falling asleep and enjoyed many a glass of bourbon. As you work on overcoming your turkey coma today I thought you’d enjoy this Old Crow Bourbon ad from 1962.  It may not be a workout for your body but at least your mind can get a little exercise.