Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1972

Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1972 – Wisconsin Cheese Edition

Hope everyone’s Friday is off to a wonderful start. Today we’re featuring an Old Crow bourbon ad from 1972 that compares what cheese did for Wisconsin, to what Old Crow did for Bourbon. There’s a few ads like this in the series that compare Old Crow to other famous items or places. I work on posting more over the next few weeks. Until then I hope you have a great weekend and find plenty of time to explore the topic of, “What has bourbon done for my life?”. I do expect some answers in the comment section.  Cheers!

Old Crow Bourbon Ad Circa 1972