Old Crow Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1960

In Banter by Patrick "Pops" Garrett5 Comments

Welcome to another wonderful and insanely hot Friday! Today’s forecast in St. Louis is calling for 106 degrees.

I think today will mark the 7th or 8th day in a row that we’ve been in the triple digits. All I can say is that I’m glad we don’t have to wear fancy clothes like those in the ad below featuring Old Crow Bourbon.

Today’s my last day of non-weekend vacation so I’m going to do my best to stay cool. And yes, that means putting some ice into my bourbon today.  Make sure to let us know in the comments how you’re going to be celebrating the arrival of the weekend.Old Crow Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1960

PS – I’m pretty sure there’s now a rule that says that friends don’t let friends drink bourbon in rooms with swords on the wall. Just saying…

Comments