Old Grand-Dad Bourbon Ad Circa 1936

It’s been a hell of a busy week for me at the day job. While this Old Grand-Dad bourbon ad might be celebrating a bygone era but I could get into taking a bourbon-fueled cruise right about now.

Who’s with me?

Old Grand-Dad Bourbon Ad Circa 1936 Photo

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.