Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1959

Today’s vintage bourbon ad comes from Old Taylor Bourbon. In this 1959 print ad, we’re asked to “taste why the bubbles dance for joy!” I dedicate this one to all of you highball lovers out there.

Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1959

Today’s vintage bourbon ad comes from Old Taylor Bourbon. In this 1959 print ad, we’re asked to “taste why the bubbles dance for joy!” I dedicate this one to all of you highball lovers out there.  Having grown up on the South side of St. Louis, highballs made from Segrams 7 and 7-Up were considered a right of passage. Perhaps I would have switched to bourbon sooner had we used something like Old Taylor. I think I’ll mull that over tonight with some Colonel Taylor. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1959