Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1961

Welcome to Friday everyone. I trust that you survived the week relatively in tact. Let’s get the weekend started with this Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement from 1961. They definitely put a ton of Old Kentucky imagery into this ad. I especially enjoyed the addition of the quill pen in the bottom right.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1961