Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1961

Welcome to Friday, everyone. I trust that you survived the week relatively intact. Let’s start the weekend with this Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement from 1961. They put a ton of Old Kentucky imagery into this ad.

Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1961

Welcome to Friday, everyone. I trust that you survived the week relatively intact. Let’s start the weekend with this Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement from 1961. They put a ton of Old Kentucky imagery into this ad. I especially enjoyed the addition of the quill pen in the bottom right.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1961