Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1978

When I came across today’s featured vintage bourbon ad for Old Taylor Bourbon I immediately knew I had to feature it on the blog. I especially like the use of the shot glass and “Taylor-Made for Texans” slogan. Nice work Old Taylor…nice work!

Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1978

When I came across today’s featured vintage bourbon ad for Old Taylor Bourbon I immediately knew I had to feature it on the blog. I especially like the use of the shot glass and “Taylor-Made for Texans” slogan. Nice work Old Taylor…nice work!

Here’s to a wonderful weekend filled with as much bourbon as you need to do the job. Whatever that may be. Cheers!

Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1978