Old Taylor Bourbon Manhattan Advertisement Circa 1970

Last night I went out with some colleagues to celebrate a new client win. I started the evening out with some Pappy 15-year but for some unexplained reason I got a hankering for a Manhattan. So I had a few of them and realized just how great they can be in certain company. I decided to carry over on last night’s theme with this Old Taylor Bourbon Manhattan ad from 1970. My drinks last night used Four Roses but I’d be curious to see how Old Taylor holds up in the city.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Old Taylor Bourbon Manhattan Advertisement Circa 1970

PS – Have a favorite Manhattan recipe or think you know the bar with the best Manhattan on the planet? Share it with us in the comments and maybe we’ll feature it on the site and via our Bourbon Across America project.