Schenley Distillers Bourbon Ad Circa 1947

Been a long week for yours truly and I’m looking forward to enjoy some bourbon and banter this evening with an old friend.  I hope your week has been a little better than mine.

Bourbon's Back

Been a long week for yours truly and I’m looking forward to enjoy some bourbon and banter this evening with an old friend.  I hope your week has been a little better than mine.

Let’s enjoy a vintage ad from Schenley Distillers circa 1947 that addressed the reality of how the war affected the whiskey industry.

As for me, I’m just glad bourbon is back in a big way. Make sure to celebrate by enjoying several different brands this weekend as you help spread the bourbon gospel.

Cheers!

Bourbon's Back