We’re less than a month away from that one day of the year when everyone is Irish – St. Patrick’s Day.
As you know last year I did a review of an Irish Whiskey to celebrate my Irish heritage and take a wee break from drinking bourbon. I’m going to do the same thing again this year since the folks at Castle Brands sent me several samples of Irish whiskey to taste. And in addition to the whiskey samples, they offered up some Irish whiskey schwag items for us to giveaway to Bourbon & Banter readers via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All total we’ve got three-(3) Irish whiskey schwag packs to give away containing “Irish to the Core” t-shirts as well as Clontarf and Knappogue Castle branded flasks.
In order to make this as fair as possible we’ll be giving away one-(1) schwag pack per social media channel – Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Feel free to enter via multiple channels but you can only win once.
And since we know it’s always better to enjoy whiskey with your friends, each schwag pack will include a total of 5 t-shirts and 5 flasks. Use them however you’d like but we suggest using them to get free drinks from your friends all day long on St. Patrick’s Day.
Here’s how to enter for a chance to win an Irish Whiskey schwag pack:
- Follow @BourbonBanter on Twitter
- Tweet why you need an Irish Whiskey scwhag pack to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year.
- Use the hashtag #KY_Irish so we can track your tweet and record it as an entry in the contest
- We’ll select a winner from all qualified Twitter entries the evening of March 5th
- Like Bourbon & Banter’s page on Facebook
- Find our post announcing this giveaway and links back to this post.
- Post a comment on what you would do with an Irish Whiskey schwag pack this year on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Make sure to use the hashtag #KY_Irish in your comment. This will help us track your entry.
- We’ll select two a winner from all qualified Facebook entries the evening of March 5th
- Follow Bourbon & Banter on Instagram
- Post a video telling us what you would do with an Irish Whiskey schwag pack this year on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Make sure to use the hashtag #KY_Irish in the video. This is how we’ll track your entry.
- We’ll select a winner from all qualified Instagram entries the evening of March 5th
Good luck and we hope you have the luck of the Irish on your side as we get closer and closer to St. Patrick’s Day.
But wait, there’s more…
While you’re in the mood to win free stuff you might want to check out the “Irish to the Core” giveaway presented by Castle Brands. Grand prize is a trip to Ireland with plenty of other prizes including up to $10,000 in cash. Submitting an entry is the least you can do know that they’re providing the prizes for our own giveaway. Not that the grand prize or cash isn’t enough of a reason on their own. Good luck!