Sunny Brook Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1959

Wow! $25,000 reward back in 1959 from Sunny Brook bourbon? Can you imagine if you had been able to track down the missing artwork? I think it would be pretty cool if a bourbon brand did something similar today.

Sunny Brook Bourbon Ad Circa1959

Wow! $25,000 reward back in 1959 from Sunny Brook bourbon? Can you imagine if you had been able to track down the missing artwork?

I think it would be pretty cool if a bourbon brand did something similar today. But then again, asking a bunch of bourbon drinkers to go out and hunt something down is probably not the best approach to mounting an investigation.

As soon as I took my first sip of bourbon I’d sit down in my chair and not move for the rest of the day. In fact, I think that’s how I’m going to approach this weekend.

What about you? What are you’re plans for enjoying bourbon this weekend?